Jill Bell Brandlettering
creates original, custom lettering solutions of any kind (logos, titles, fonts, taglines, handwriting) for all of the usual suspects: advertising, entertainment, packaging, editorial, corporate, publishing, government as well as other designers and most of the the major type houses.
Our lettering creations cover a large variety of styles and applications including
• Logotypes and brand identity for numerous high- visibility products and companies, as well as start-ups and cottage industries
• Headlines, taglines and titles for a wide diversity of projects and clients
• Type design, digitization and modification as well as creating many highly recognized, commercially available fonts
• Handwriting of all styles including everyday scripts and printing, children's writing, historical penmanship, trendy hands (like graffiti), and other genre for film, invitations, ads and commercials.
• Calligraphy and one-of-a-kind pieces
• Icons, marks, and other illustrative elements that help to simply identify your business or product
• Signage and sign system development
We create lettering that speaks directly to our clients needs and to their target audience: from warm, beautiful and personal messages, to dynamic, powerful corporate statements.
We also create graphic images: from icons, marks and other illustrative or pictorial elements such as murals to that of visually positioning a business including corporate identity, web and print design.
Feel free to call or e-mail with questions, to see more work or for a bid on a project. Join the mailing list (to receive infrequent but entertaining postcards and other things).
E-mail Jill Bell Design
or phone 913.649.4505
About Jill Bell
A graduate of UCLA and Otis/Parsons, Jill has worked for herself as a graphic artist primarily creating letter forms for over two decades. Previously she worked as sign painter in a shop and as a production artist for Saul Bass. In her teens she thought she'd be a painter, a writer or a professional photographer and her love for those things has not diminished.
Jill Bell's work has appeared in various shows, annuals and books, has been written about in newspapers, journals and magazines (How, Step-by-Step, Letter Arts Review, etc.). She has spoken at numerous schools, universities, clubs, professional organizations and conferences such as TypeCon, Seybold, ATypI, TypoTechnica and TypoBerlin (see sidebar to left for more information).